Call Now to Stop Health Care Bill
The Graham-Cassidy health care bill that will go to a vote next week would result in massive cuts to Medicaid and leave 32 million people without insurance. Whatever your feelings about Obamacare, this bill is not an answer. All 50 state Medicaid directors — Republicans and Democrats alike — have come out against the bill. According to Sen. Chuck Schumer:
1. Grassroots pressure will determine whether this passes.
2. They’re not seeing nearly the response there was to the House bill. That needs to change.
3. It’s make or break this week. Unlikely McConnell will drag this on past next week because he wants to move on to tax cuts.
4. The following Senators are wavering and need to be flooded with contacts:
1. Heller is the most important (R-NV) (202) 224-6244
2. Collins (R-ME) (202) 224-2523
3. Murkowski (R-AK) (202) 224-6665
4. Capito (R-WV) (202) 224-6472
5. Cassidy (R-LA) (202) 224-5824
6. Flake (R-AZ) (202) 224-4521
7. Gardner (R-CO) (202) 224-5941
8. Portman (R-OH) (202) 224-3353
9. Cruz (yes, that Cruz – he’s facing a tough reelection battle) (R-TX) (202) 224-5922
10. Paul (R-KY) (202) 224-4343
11. Lee (R-UT) (202) 224-5444
12. Sasse (R-NE) (202) 224-4224
Share this list on social media and find people who live in those states and impress the urgency of this on them. Those phones need to ring like crazy starting today.”
COPY AND PASTE to share with more folks!