Minor Children

We assist in minor settlements including representing parents to qualify children for Medical Assistance; establishing guardianships/conservatorships for children when they reach the age of 18; and counseling on options to protect income and assets once they turn 18, particularly as children with disabilities move toward adulthood and/or independent living.