Guidance. Planning. Answers. — Not Confusion
If you’re dealing with legal issues that affect you or a loved one — whether elderly or living with disabilities — it can be an upsetting and confusing time.
Government programs and agencies can be intimidating. Procedures and paperwork can be baffling. And struggling to deal with your own powerful emotions at the same time can make the process even more stressful.
We’re Here to Help
We have simple, clear-cut procedures to guide you through the intricacies of the legal system. Our processes are organized to maximize outcome and results for you, while minimizing stress and eliminating confusion.
1. Contact Us — We’ll assist you with scheduling a meeting with an attorney best suited for your needs, at a time that is most convenient for you.
2. We’ll Send You Our Intake Form — After your appointment has been set, we’ll send you an intake form on which you can outline your issues and challenges. This will act as a guide to show us how we can help you. We ask that you return the form to us before your appointment so that we can become familiar with your information before we meet.
3. Meeting — We’ll review your needs, answer any questions you may have, review your options, and offer you sound advice.
4. Take Action — Once you’ve decided the course of action you’d like to take, we’ll assist you in putting your plan into motion. We’ll prepare and file any necessary paperwork, schedule any additional meetings, address all areas of concern, and act as an advocate on your behalf with government and health care agencies.
5. Keep You Informed — We’ll keep you informed of progress as the legal process moves forward, consulting with you and advising you along the way.
Contact us and schedule an appointment today.